Next-generation, probiotic + prebiotic formula
Ther-Biotic Synbiotic is the next evolution in gut-health supplements. This shelf-stable, 50 billion CFU formulation contains a blend of 7 select probiotic species with Sunfiber®, a low-FODMAP certified prebiotic. Ther-Biotic Synbiotic provides comprehensive microbiome, immune, and healthy inflammation support in one convenient capsule.†
- Strains Identified
- Low-FODMAP Certified Prebiotic
- Delayed-release Capsule Technology
- 50 Billion CFU
- Hypoallergenic, non-GMO, and shelf-stable
- Powerful, broad-spectrum probiotic with strains identified and CFU declared per strain
- Contains Sunfiber® (partially hydrolyzed guar gum), a water-soluble, galactomannan prebiotic (not starch or sugar-based fiber), which offers microbiome support that is gentle on your system
- Contains Lactobacillus acidophilus DDS®-1 and Bifidobacterium lactis UABla-12™, two clinically proven strains that support healthy digestion, GI comfort, and immune function†
- Utilizes a delayed-release, vegetarian capsule that has been scientifically shown to enhance the survivability of probiotics and to deliver them effectively to the intestines
- Specialized moisture-resistant and desiccant-lined packaging further enhances the survivability of the strains
|Serving Size 1 capsule|
|Amount Per Capsule||% Daily Value|
|Probiotic Blend (50 billion CFU)||323 mg*|
|Lactobacillus plantarum UALp-05TM‡||15.5 billion CFU*|
|Bifidobacterium lactis UABla-12TM‡||13.3 billion CFU*|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG||9.2 billion CFU*|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus DDS®-1‡||5.0 billion CFU*|
|Lactobacillus paracasei UALpc-04TM‡||5.0 billion CFU*|
|Lactobacillus reuteri UALre-16TM‡||1.0 billion CFU*|
|Bifidobacterium bifidum UABb-10TM‡||1.0 billion CFU*|
|Sunfiber®‡‡ (partially hydrolyzed guar gum/PHGG)||200 mg*|
|*Daily Value not established.|
Delayed release capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, gellan gum, and water), silica, and ascorbyl palmitate.
‡DDS® and all UA strains are trademarks of UAS Laboratories LLC and used under license.
‡‡Sunfiber®, a water-soluble dietary fiber, is a registered trademark of Taiyo International, Inc.
Adults: 1 capsule daily or as directed by a healthcare professional. Children: As directed by a healthcare professional.
Free of the following common allergens: milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, gluten, and soybeans. Contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
Caution: If you are pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition, or taking prescription drugs, consult your physician before using this product. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.