THER-BIOTIC® Vital-Zymes™ (Complete)
Multi-enzyme formula for extensive digestive support†
- Also available in:
- 180 Vital-Zymes Chewable tablets
- 120 Vital-Zymes Forté capsules
THER-BIOTIC® Vital-Zymes™ (Complete) supports healthy digestion of all major nutrient types (proteins, fats, carbohydrates).
Perfect for those with occasional food sensitivities or indigestion, and delivers a full complement of high-activity enzymes.†
Our best-selling multi-enzyme formulation offers an unusually comprehensive range of plant/ microbial-based enzymes, together with lysozyme, that work in concert to support normal enzyme activities such as digestion of foods and intestinal repair and maintenance mechanisms.† The broad-spectrum combination of enzymes in THER-BIOTIC® Vital-Zymes™ (Complete) supports the breakdown, absorption, and utilization of macronutrients from a wide spectrum of foods, including proteins and protein peptides, complex carbohydrates, disaccharides and sugars, lipids/fats, and vegetable fibers.† As such, THER-BIOTIC® Vital-Zymes™ (Complete) is an important dietary adjunct for individuals who seek to improve nutrient uptake, and for those with occasional indigestion.† It can also be used for individuals who wish to support a balanced microbiota and healthy inflammation metabolism.†
Attributes of THER-BIOTIC® Vital-Zymes™ (Complete)
- Delivers a full complement of high-activity enzymes
- Contains highly purified enzymes to meet the needs of food-sensitive individuals
- Contains no porcine or other animal-derived enzymes
- Avoids fruit-derived enzymes (bromelain, papain, and kiwi) for improved tolerance by sensitive individuals
- Active across a broad range of pH conditions (pH of 2 to 10) for benefit throughout the entire intestinal tract
- Supplies a broad spectrum of disaccharidases (lactase, maltase, sucrase/invertase, pullulanase, and isomaltase) to assist in cleaving of sugars that may be fermented by organisms that shift the balance of microbiota†
- Assists protein breakdown, but avoids excessive amounts of proteases that may irritate GI tissues†
- Dipeptidyl peptidase IV (DPP-IV) activity supports optimal cleaving of casein and gluten and their exorphin peptides (casomorphin and gluteomorphin)†
- Supplies Serratia peptidase enzyme to support sensitive GI tissues from irritation and lysozyme for its unique lysing action on bacterial and yeast cell walls and broad immune support†
|Serving Size 2 Capsules|
|Amount Per 2 Capsules||% Daily Value|
|Comprehensive Enzyme Blend||750 mg*|
|With the following enzyme activity:|
|Carbohydrate Specific Enzymes|
|Glucoamylase (with isomaltase side chain activity)||30 AGUΔ|
|Sugar Specific Enzymes|
|Sucrase (invertase)||400 SUΔ|
|Maltase (diastase)||200 DP°Δ|
|Pullulanase (debranching enzyme with isomaltase side chain activity)||25 UΔ|
|Vegetable/Plant Fiber Specific Enzymes|
|Hemicellulase/Pectinase/Phytase Complex||200 HSUΔ|
|Protein and Peptide Specific Enzymes|
|Acid Proteases||50 SAPUΔ|
|Alkaline Proteases||50 PCΔ|
|Proteases/Peptidase Complex with endopeptidase, exopeptidase, and DPP-IV activity||40,000 HUTΔ|
|Fat Specific Enzyme|
|Lysozyme (from egg white)||100,000 SHUΔ|
|Serratia peptidase (enteric-coated)‡||2,500 SPUΔ|
|*Daily Value not established.|
Microcrystalline cellulose and vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, water).
ΔUnits are those used in Food Chemicals Codex (FCC)
‡Peptizyme SP®, a registered trademark of Specialty Enzymes.
2 capsules at the beginning of each meal or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Free of the following common allergens: milk/casein, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, gluten, and soybeans. Contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
If you are pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition, taking prescription drugs, or are allergic to eggs, consult your physician before using this product. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.