SFI

CHEWABLE IRON CHELATE

Bioavailable trisglycinate chelate in a mild, natural cherry-flavored chewable tablet

100 TABLETS 
SKU
IRN-CH

Formulated for enhanced absorption, this convenient chewable tablet option contains Ferrochel® chelated iron, an exceptionally well-tolerated and mild-tasting form of this essential mineral. Unlike most iron preparations, it is gentle on the stomach and non-constipating. Safe for use in adults, teenagers, and pregnant and lactating women when there is a demonstrated requirement for iron supplementation. This potent iron supplement supplies 30 mg of elemental iron. Perfect for individuals that have a difficult time swallowing capsules. Made with non-GMO and Kosher ingredients

Hypoallergenic
Serving Size 1 Chewable Tablet
Amount Per Chewable Tablet % Daily Value
Calories 10
Total Carbohydrate 2 g <1%**
Total Sugars 2 g *
Includes 2 g Added Sugars 4%
Iron (as TRAACS® Ferrochel® ferric trisglycinate chelate)) 30 mg 167%
* Daily value not established
** Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

Other Ingredients:

Fructose, dextrates, stearic acid, silicon dioxide, natural cherry flavor, and magnesium stearate.

Albion®, TRAACS® and Ferrochel® are registered trademarks of Albion® Laboratories, Inc.


Suggested Use

Adults: 1 tablet daily with food or as directed by a healthcare professional.

Allergy Statement

Free of the following common allergens: milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, gluten, and soybeans. Contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.

Caution

Not intended for use by children unless under the guidance of a physician. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition, or taking prescription drugs, consult your physician before using this product. Iron supplementation
above the Recommended Daily Intake (RDI) is only indicated for individuals with a documented requirement.



Warning

Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under the age of 6. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.